Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Time to Update

Well, it has been some time since I last updated our blog, so I figured now was as good of a time as any. To update you on the Lawdawg bunch: We made it through the holidays. When we last left you here on the blog, we were talking about hosting your own competition. I will continue that blog in another post recently attended the National Barbecue Association annual conference in Greenville, SC. I will add another post on that, as well. One of my previous blogs I talked about "Starting a BBQ Competition Team on a Shoe String Budget". Well, another post you will find out about "Startin The Fire". It is everything you always wanted to know about starting your own bbq competition team, except the recipes. It is a well written book by George Hensler. Anyway, stay tuned as I post more blogs and don't forget to follow us here on the blog and sign up at our website at http://www.lawdawgbbq.com/ to follow us. We are also on Facebook, so if we are not friends, be sure and follow us there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment